A popular zip lining option is Arenal Mundo Aventura. You will start the tour with a nice tractor ride to get to the first platform. They have beautiful views of Pino Blanco waterfall from the longest cable (980mts) and the highest (90mts); it is the only zipline in the area who offers a line passing over la Fortuna Waterfall!! In addition, they also offer a little cultural experience at a small Maleku Village on the property. There are 12 zip lines. Minimum height requirement 3;10”.
Must wear secure shoes (ie no flip flops). Take NOTHING on the zip lines that you don’t want to lose including keys and wallets. If you drop something, then it is gone forever. Lockers are available for $2.
Includes transportation from town.
– Start times: 8:30, 10:30 or 1:00pm; tour duration 3.5 hours
– Adults $63, Children $47.75, includes 10% discount
Other options for Arenal Mundo:
– Extreme zip lines Adult $47.75, Child $37.75; 7 zip lines, tour duration 2.5 hours
– Cultural tour Adult $32.50, Children $18; tour of Maleku village and butterfly/frog garden, tour duration 2 hours
– Entrance to park only Adult $14.50, Children $11.75